Expert Insights for Total Peace of Mind
- When purchasing upholstered furniture, also buy stain repellent to protect against liquid spills.
- When purchasing bedding (mattress and box spring) it is in your best interest to purchase a stain repellent mattress cover in order to protect your purchase against accidental soiling. (The manufacturer’s warranty for service is void if the mattress is stained).
Wood Furniture Care:
- Use a dry, or slightly-moistened cloth, regularly to maintain a natural polish.
- Leather products can be wiped with a soft cloth which is dry or mildly damp with water and left to dry on its own. We recommend for the best care of your leather furniture, the purchase of a Leather Cleaning Treatment Kit at the time you make your purchase.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner or duster that could damage your leather furniture. Sutherland’s cannot be held responsible for abusive treatment.
- Should you, within 30 days of purchase, see the identical merchandise you purchased, advertised for less, under the same terms and conditions, we will refund the difference.
60-Night Comfort Guarantee (Mattresses):
- Allow several weeks, or even months, for your body to conform to the new shape of your bedding and mattress. If you are still uncomfortable after an allotted amount of time, bring it back for a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns about your furniture, please call us at 519-457-2139.